CCTRI is made great by its members and we want you to join us!
Our friendly and supportive members have diverse abilities and experiences. So, whether you’re looking for outdoor fun and fitness or chasing competitive triathlon dreams you’ll find some great company to train and race with.
Membership Options and Fees
CCTRI is affiliated with state governing body Triathlon NSW and federal governing body Triathlon Australia. This means that members must join Triathlon Australia (NSW category) at the same time as joining CCTRI.
Memberships run on a fixed year from 1 July to 30 June, however you can join at any time.
|Type of Membership||Tri Aust membership fee||CCTRI Membership|
|Premium||From $160 Adults, $90 Juniors||$35 Adults, $15 Juniors|
|Standard||From $100 Adults, $50 Juniors||$35 Adults, $15 Juniors|
|Family Membership *||20% discount for families of 4 or more||$35 Adults, $15 Juniors|
*2 Adult memberships and 2 or more Junior memberships, or 1 Adult membership and 3 or more Junior memberships
Why Become a Triathlon Australia/ CCTRI Member?
- Triathlon Australia Public liability insurance for training and racing*
- Triathlon Australia Personal accident insurance for training and racing*
- Discounted CCTRI club races
- Discounted external races, eg. Ironman, Ironman 70.3, PinkTriathlon
- CCTRI Sponsor discounts and benefits
- Ability to race for CCTRI at Club Championships
- Subsidised CCTRI social events
- Become part of the BEST NSW triathlon club**
*Check specific details on Triathlon Australia webpage
**Subject to opinion